72nd Emmy Awards | September 20,2020

7IZVfiD.png

J6tvmPR.png

zi6rI6p.png

5AfwbMz.jpg

D2mdbu3.png

When checking the Nominations in Indian perspective, its like Disney+ Hotstar v Netflix like always. However due to Hulu Originals like Little Fires Everywhere and Mrs America, and Disney+ the count even went up for Hotstar .

When checking the Nominations in Indian perspective, its like Disney+ Hotstar v Netflix like always. However due to Hulu Originals like Little Fires Everywhere and Mrs America, and Disney+ the count even went up for Hotstar .
HBO is there on hotstar as well. So I think most of emmy winners will be frm Disney+ hotstar only

HBO is there on hotstar as well. So I think most of emmy winners will be frm Disney+ hotstar only

Yep! Normally HBO & FX drives Hotstar Emmys. This year it was increased due to Hulu Originals & Disney+ popping up. Besides Netflix's noms are more on Creative Emmys rather than Prime time so we have to see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock