Good News 77th E Auction for MPEG 2 Slots

What is the average carriage fees on pvt DTH?
Pvt DPOs in India charge between Rs 1.50 and Rs 1.90 per channel, per subscriber, per month . Just Calculate with Total Active Subscriber Base Of every DTH. Dish D2h have highest but they give much discount only Tata Play is highest among all DTHs to ask huge carriage fees.

The thing I noticed now is reserved price for Round 1 is increased to 17.89 cr from 16cr. How it is possible? Means 2 month less but they will charge more money.

I guess this e auction going to fail as per latest addition and removal.

My opinion is
Mpeg 2 -mtv beats,shemaroo marathibana
Mpeg4 -some religious channels or marathi ,up, gujrat based channels
This time the base price in the e-auction is very high. If we look at the R1 bucket, its base price in the annual e-auction was Rs 3 crore but this time it has increased to Rs 11 crore. It is very difficult to sell MPEG-2 slots if none of the big four broadcasters participate.

This time the base price in the e-auction is very high. If we look at the R1 bucket, its base price in the annual e-auction was Rs 3 crore but this time it has increased to Rs 11 crore. It is very difficult to sell MPEG-2 slots if none of the big four broadcasters participate.
No bro price are not high it's e auction besed price if dd set old e auction high price to continue because last e auction get this price in this bucket

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock