8 new HD Topups @ Rs 30 each added in app

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 3,097
dipanshu2404 said:
Expensive [emoji15] [emoji15] i thought airtel is providing hd channels at so cheap rates... Easy to access
May be providing HD at very less price but,not claiming that it will not increase its price.
Personally my cousin sister have taken Airtel at 220/month and now she's paying 280/month [emoji36]

iphifi said:
Could be..I have now removed the old A-offer pack and added 2 of these. 30 is still a good price.

is it 30 days or 90 days pack bro? I think it's 30 days pack only. if it's 90 days pack then one hell of a pack this.

hike said:
May be providing HD at very less price but,not claiming that it will not increase its price.
Personally my cousin sister have taken Airtel at 220/month and now she's paying 280/month [emoji36]

Hike bro, Tell me someting. What is the reason of putting your nose in ADTV section, when you always try to defame Adtv and praise Dish Tv?
And FYI, Super Family Pack of Dish Tv is also available for Rs.270 (Value Prime being at Rs.286), and not for Rs.220. So, there isn't much difference in pricing.
And if you talk about Video & Audio quality, ADTV is much ahead of Dish Tv.

I would prefer Pix HD instead of Romedy Now.
Any how this Topup is really good deal.

Back
Top Bottom