Breaking 9 Channels will be added on Dish TV TP W. E. F 1st March..

Rishtey TV
Sony Pal
Sony Wah
Star Utsav
Star Utsav Movies
Zee Anmol
Zee Anmol Cinema

These channels r added in Nonstop new regime.
Bro what is new channel nos of above channels and specially Rishtey TV(old channel location 2325) & Zee Anmol(old channel location 2329),are you still getting them under non stop pack

They will add up I think in coming days as these channels can be added at present MRP which ranges from Rs 0.10 to Rs 1,as in one of my migration time in login I saw these channels and I selected and added but after final submission they were missing from list

They were FTA but after Trai regime they are pay and to be added manually in login but as on today they are missing in channel selection list,I think they will be shown in list shortly for adding

They were FTA but after Trai regime they are pay and to be added manually in login but as on today they are missing in channel selection list,I think they will be shown in list shortly for adding
I added rishtey it's available in map tool, have seen star utsav too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock