9 HD Channels Started (Shifted) To NSS6 By Dish TV

Suman Sahu said:
My monoblock lnb will be useless now in just a few days :(

Why monoblock will be useless? Can Monoblock not take signal from NSS 6?

No, as the name suggests, two lnbs are attached. One points NSS6 and the other one AS5. So, there is no other point than to get it useless.

You Can't Get In Any STB!

It's All With The Footprint Of That Sat!

You Can Watch Channels Only Available In Asiasat 5

Or You Can Try To Get Signal From Big Dish In NSS6

Hi

Am in Dubai and am not getting the HD channels on my list....I am having HD Royale Package connection and is not able to see the channels....even after doing several channel searches....

Are the HD Channels still on NSS6 ?

Thanks

Big Boss said:
Hi

Am in Dubai and am not getting the HD channels on my list....I am having HD Royale Package connection and is not able to see the channels....even after doing several channel searches....

Are the HD Channels still on NSS6 ?

Thanks

What is your location in UAE and what size of dish you are using for Dish TV. And Whether you are using Single LNB or Mono Block LNB.

I am in Mirdiff ...and am using Single LNB... I am getting all the channels of NSS6...with no issues...but since DishTV moved some HD Channels to NSS6, I was expecting to receive it.....

Wonder if they still have those HD Channels on NSS6.....

Re: RE: 9 HD Channels Started (Shifted) To NSS6 By Dish TV

Big Boss said:
I am in Mirdiff ...and am using Single LNB... I am getting all the channels of NSS6...with no issues...but since DishTV moved some HD Channels to NSS6, I was expecting to receive it.....

Wonder if they still have those HD Channels on NSS6.....

Hd channels had been moved again on asia sat. Now some sd channels are aviliable on this new transponder on nss6 like ten golf zee trendz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock