Breaking 9 New Channels Launching By Star Network w.e.f. March 15

Dear Sir @dino29,
On 1st February 2023, two new Hindi movie channels of Disney Star is going to be launched named Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Romance…. Please tell me whatever you know about these two channels…. What are their content and what are they going to broadcast? I am very excited to watch SG Thrills SG Romance….. What are your expectations from these channels? The only thing that worries me is that will SG Thrills SG Romance launch on time or get delayed again what do you think? I really expect that these channels will be good and better…. You said that you are expecting more channels / changes in the coming weeks / months in this year…. Which channels / changes are you expecting? Please reply to my message…
Thank You
Zubyan

Dear Sir @dino29,
On 1st February 2023, two new Hindi movie channels of Disney Star is going to be launched named Star Gold Thrills and Star Gold Romance…. Please tell me whatever you know about these two channels…. What are their content and what are they going to broadcast? I am very excited to watch SG Thrills SG Romance….. What are your expectations from these channels? The only thing that worries me is that will SG Thrills SG Romance launch on time or get delayed again what do you think? I really expect that these channels will be good and better…. You said that you are expecting more channels / changes in the coming weeks / months in this year…. Which channels / changes are you expecting? Please reply to my message…
Thank You
Zubyan

Hi buddy! If amended NTO 2.0 regulations get implemented on time then surely these channels will launch on scheduled time else there may be some minor delay but unlikely that this gap would be long.

If u have been following my posts then u would know that i have already shared what kind of content strategy these channels will have and infact explained in detail that going forward what new changes or channels we can can expect from Disney-Star. I have even shared insights/reasoning why launch of these channels & changes are very much justified /needed. Please go thru them, u can even search for these posts by entering keywords in search bar which is available on top right corner on the forum

@dino29 don’t mind if I discuss it here I know this can sound weird… when you replied me you said unlikely this gap would be long… did you mean that SG Romance SG Thrills will be delayed again or this time definitely launch on scheduled time?

Disney Star is expanding the brand of Star Gold With SG Thrills SG Romance from 1st February 2023 after many delays… this delay is unlikely to happen again…. What do you think should Disney Star expand the brand of SG more by launching more channels such as SG Family SG Classic, etc
Let me know your thoughts everyone especially @dino29 @Alvin

If ya'all don't mind I want to ask ya'all 1 question, just for confirmation 😅😅
When Disney-Star (or say Star Network before rebrand) had shown or revealed teaser/promo of First Look of Star Gold 2 ??? I mean - 1/2/3 week ago or 1 month ago or 2 months ago or 3 months ago ???

Disney Star is expanding the brand of Star Gold With SG Thrills SG Romance from 1st February 2023 after many delays… this delay is unlikely to happen again…. What do you think should Disney Star expand the brand of SG more by launching more channels such as SG Family SG Classic, etc
Let me know your thoughts everyone especially @dino29 @Alvin
Yeah, There should definetly be a SG Classic channel from Disney-Star, as being said by Dino bhai🙂😀😃.
But if you talk about SG Family, the channel will have all same movies telecasted, even though filtered out for family audience, which are being shown by Disney-Star across their hindi movie channels. It's very unlikely SGS movies will be also mixed on this type of channel, so this channel won't have much difference in terms of scheduling movies, so its a bad idea somewhat 😐

Hope Disney/Star after seeing Dreamdth members response won't launch Star Gold Retro/ Metro or Petro more new channels with minimal movie library, like highlights Star Sports Channels:lol:

So The Likely Replacements Would Be Like This,,,

WEyIVIV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock