DDF Exclusive STAR, ZEE, SONY Network channels list

What about merging Star & Disney Network channels? Their Head, distribution etc are same.

Guys, I have created whole channels list in a single table for giant networks page on Wikipedia. U can watch below links (follow existing channel list only)....
Star India - Wikipedia
Essel Group - Wikipedia
Sony Pictures Networks India - Wikipedia
Viacom 18 - Wikipedia

Do you like this kind of style, representing basic information about each channels in a single line? Kindly inform me. I will edit the tables according to your direction to improve.

I am requesting to team and @N.K raj bro (creator of this thread), please use this types of table here to mention the channels (including basic information). It looks so modern and impressive too.

Guys, I have created whole channels list in a single table for giant networks page on Wikipedia. U can watch below links (follow existing channel list only)....
Star India - Wikipedia
Essel Group - Wikipedia
Sony Pictures Networks India - Wikipedia
Viacom 18 - Wikipedia

Do you like this kind of style, representing basic information about each channels in a single line? Kindly inform me. I will edit the tables according to your direction to improve.

I am requesting to team and @N.K raj bro (creator of this thread), please use this types of table here to mention the channels (including basic information). It looks so modern and impressive too.
Zee Wajva can be added in forthcoming channel list

@N.K raj bro you added Disney HD in Star India's upcoming channel list. But There is a another thread for Disney Network channels. It should be added there. And if you want then you should merge Disney Network's channel list with Star India's channel list., because now Star India is owned by Disney 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock