• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,580

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: 9X Jalwa, the all time hit Bollywood music channel from 9X Media Pvt. Ltd, is launching a unique show called Fatafat Films, starting 8th March 2014 at 8 pm. Fatafat Films will showcase the all time Bollywood hit films in 6-7 mins capturing all the high points of the movie along with some of its popular songs.
Each episode of the short format based show Fatafat Films will comprise of three Bollywood blockbusters rolled into a single well packaged episode. The films showcased on the show will be clubbed together based on the year of their release. The first few episodes of Fatafat Films will showcase the all time Bollywood hits such as Aradhana, Abhimaan, Guide, Yaadon Ki Baaraat, Saajan and Hare Rama Hare Krishna amongst others.
Watch out for Fatafat Films only on 9X Jalwa every Saturday at 8pm and repeat telecast on Sunday 8pm.
9X Jalwa presents Fatafat Films | Indian Television Dot Com

movie along with
some of its popular songs.wow nice to see this but I am missing this channel very much in Tatasky.I hope Ts launch this channel soon on their DTH Platform

6 to 7 minutes to show whole 2 hrs movie with popular song What The :wall

I am too demading many music channel including 9x jalwa

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Anirudha Das said:
6 to 7 minutes to show whole 2 hrs movie with popular song What The :wall

They show the popular song of the particular movie in the background...and just highlight the peak points of the movie & show them below...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock