DDF Exclusive 9x network (except 9x Tashan) will not be available on adtv

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 22,615
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every channel's removal date is getting extended but it didn't happened with Ilove😢😢.
That means either PEN network didn't wanted to continue on airtel or they clearly denied from paying the carriage fees that airtel asked.

What about 9XO. Thats should not be dropped.
9x0 removal date still showing 12th may
Every channel's removal date is getting extended but it didn't happened with Ilove😢😢.
That means either PEN network didn't wanted to continue on airtel or they clearly denied from paying the carriage fees that airtel asked.
choco 7905 bro earlier also airtel removed channels and after that again re added on adtv platform hope this time for in case of i love also.

choco 7905 bro earlier also airtel removed channels and after that again re added on adtv platform hope this time for in case of i love also.
Yes, but that mostly happens with popular channels. Few months back, B4U music was removed but it was added after few days whereas Music India was removed long back but it's not yet added back.

9XO removal date extend to 21st May 2020
ZD67Kxv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock