A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 12th November, 2015

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 56,957
RE: A-la-Carte comparison of Tata Sky with other DTHs

mmadhankumar said:
Suggestion 1: Add one more column at the end to provide info about which dth gives the cheapest price for that channel :k
Suggestion 2: i think "A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs" would be better title.. then we can move and stick the thread in comparison section... ;)

Ohk thanks for your suggestions.. will add that column... and rest of the channels :)

RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs

thread title is updated... :) admins/mods now you can move this thread

wewake said:
thread title is updated... :) admins/mods now you can move this thread

moved and sticked... please do update it on a regular basis as and when required... :k:k

mmadhankumar said:
moved and sticked... please do update it on a regular basis as and when required... :k:k

okay sir..!!

I shall provide Sun Direct alalcarte details tonight. Excellent thread wewake bro. Simply mindblowing !

+ reps added for you wewake bro.

Why is different price? Rate me itna anter kyo hai

Bishnu15 said:
I shall provide Sun Direct alalcarte details tonight. Excellent thread wewake bro. Simply mindblowing !

okay bro :)

bro i have posted alacarte channels with price in sun direct section.i think this will be useful to u!

jay kumar said:
bro i have posted alacarte channels with price in sun direct section.i think this will be useful to u!

ok bro... thnx.. i'll Check :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock