• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 308
  • Views: Views 57,126
RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 24th July, 2015

ajay kore said:
Fast update

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Fast update :tup

Guys this is not a "Fast update" in any ways. Thread was not updated from last 6 days. Filmy and enterr10 removed approx 3-4 days ago and i updated it today

RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 27th July, 2015

UPDATE-

TATA SKY added Colors Infinity SD and Colors Infinity :hd

SUN DIRECT added Public TV and Removed Focus NE

RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 31st July, 2015

UPDATE-

VIDEOCON D2H added Colors Infinity and Colors Infinity :hd

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV added Colors Infinity

RELIANCE DIGITAL TV added Assam Talks abd Removed India News, News X, Focus Ne, Focus Hi-Fi, Indiavision

SUN DIRECT updated a-la-carte price of Naptol Tamil as 10 Rs and Cine 21 as 5 Rs

RE: A-la-Carte comparison of all DTHs As on 1st August, 2015

UPDATE-

DISH TV added Colors Infinity, Colors Infinity :hd and RT Movies

These are the prices of individual channels if we want to make our own monthly pack.....
We can't opt them as ala carte with base packs

kishanbsuman said:
These are the prices of individual channels if we want to make our own monthly pack.....
We can't opt them as ala carte with base packs

Ofcourse you can :no

ABCDEFGH said:
Ofcourse you can :no

Yes; In d2h we don't have to pay HD Access/Addon Fee for alacarte HD channel with base pack :dodgy:lol

Hi Experts,
I am new to the forum and new to DTH. Have been using hathway cable connection and now plan to switch to DTH HD service. One thing I noticed is that the channel packaging by almost all service providers is extremely confusing :(. Need your experts advice.
My needs:
1. Hindi entertainment
2. English News
3. English infotainment
4. English movies
5. Sports (can be need based based on how the important sporting events are telecasted)
6. Kids (3-4 channels should suffice)

I shortlisted Videocon Platinum HD pack (590/m) and Airtel South Eco Sports + 24 channel HD add on (445/m). Al Jazeera English is missing in Airtel, but can be had for 20/- I believe if that is a permitted a-la-carte add on with the 445/m package.

Which is the best package to go for? Any other provider? Suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock