DDF Exclusive Aaj Tak Bangla, Super Hungama Gets licence From MIB

Looks like Hollywood Hindi dubbed movies airing channel UTV HD too Rebrand as Disney Channel HD:(
42aCzNX.jpg
Good riddance to UTV HD as it was never very popular and had nothing special to offer as Star Gold and Star Movies take care of all the Hollywood dubbed movies. In fact UTV HD was originally launched by Disney to show some movies such as Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon and Jagga Jasoos, before Disney took over Star, making the channel redundant. UTV HD will not be missed by anyone in the Hindi movie satellite rights thread. Hoping Disney Channel HD is launched soon.

Looks like Hollywood Hindi dubbed movies airing channel UTV HD too Rebrand as Disney Channel HD
Long overdue! This was supposed to be rolled out on March 1, 2020, but got delayed for some reason. Nick HD+ launched on December 5, 2015, and Cartoon Network HD+ launched on April 15, 2018, so it is only natural for Disney Channel HD to also be available.

UTV HD will not be missed by anyone in the Hindi movie satellite rights thread. Hoping Disney Channel HD is launched soon.
Exactly my thoughts! :)

Looks like Hollywood Hindi dubbed movies airing channel UTV HD too Rebrand as Disney Channel HD:(
42aCzNX.jpg
Rebranding UTV HD as Disney Channel HD is actually good. UTV HD wasn't a great channel in content offerings (IMO). Disney Channel HD should also provide good content. With this, Disney Channel HD becomes fourth cartoon HD channel after Nick HD+ and Cartoon Network HD.

I don't understand the concept of launching a HD feed for a cartoon channel? They are already clean and sharp. What special in HD feed only advertisement look HD.

I don't understand the concept of launching a HD feed for a cartoon channel? They are already clean and sharp. What special in HD feed only advertisement look HD.

Try watching in 65 inch or larger 4K TV. You will see the difference between SD and HD channels.

Try watching in 65 inch or larger 4K TV. You will see the difference between SD and HD channels.
? My 65 inch TV is not showing any difference and 4K TV automatically adjusts with quality? Even SD channel looks good in it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock