DDF Exclusive Aaj Tak Bangla, Super Hungama Gets licence From MIB

Pathetic move. The Walt Disney Company needs to pay attention to what former Star team is doing to their tv channels in this country. They are changing a beautiful brand like Marvel to some odd name like Super Hungama. Dunno why a revamping is required when the channel is serving it's target audience. This is one of the rare channel watched by grown ups.

This decision might be having backing of Disney. Marvel HQ is a nice channel but this branding does not have much connect with kids. Being a kids channel they will adopt a popular name but hopefully retain many of its shows alongwith regular kids shows, this will help get balance between revenue, brand recall and catering to wider audience

Let's see what happens to UTV HD, Disney Junior

This decision might be having backing of Disney. Marvel HQ is a nice channel but this branding does not have much connect with kids. Being a kids channel they will adopt a popular name but hopefully retain many of its shows alongwith regular kids shows, this will help get balance between revenue, brand recall and catering to wider audience

Let's see what happens to UTV HD, Disney Junior
Super Hungama is an odd name. They have good names like Plus and Utsav. I don't think they came with Super Hungama with good intentions. I can see this being one steps towards failing a successful channel with odd name to convert it to some Star Sports channel. They have done it in the past. FX HD went down within 2 years of launch. HD feed was introduced based on eyeballs SD variant was getting and the genuine demand was there. Not because they got to have another HD channel. I can see Star having tough times getting rid of Disney's legacy channel like they did with Fox's channels. Disney's flagship channel Disney International HD not being included in bouquets is a disgrace already.

Good riddance to UTV HD as it was never very popular and had nothing special to offer as Star Gold and Star Movies take care of all the Hollywood dubbed movies. In fact UTV HD was originally launched by Disney to show some movies such as Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon and Jagga Jasoos, before Disney took over Star, making the channel redundant. UTV HD will not be missed by anyone in the Hindi movie satellite rights thread. Hoping Disney Channel HD is launched soon.

Yes, it was launched before takeover of star india by Disney. UTV HD aired UTV Movies bollywood library and UTV Action Hollywood Library, later on they stopped popular hollywood films on this channel as airing on Star Chs got much better ratings and revenue. Somehow economics of buying HD rights and revenue did not work out... UTV Movies bollywood library was also integrated into star chs.
I sent feedback to them few days back to revamp UTV HD as a bollywood movie channel airing mostly 70s to 2000s bollywood films in HD, earlier even requested them to rebrand it as Star Gold 2 HD without waiting for New RIO but seems that is not happening

In case you haven't noticed. They are already experimenting with Disney and Pixar movies. Saw A Bug's Life and Beauty and the Beast air today.

Star/Disney should launch a kids movie channel with language feeds. Also i hope Disney Channel HD will air live action US shows too

In case you haven't noticed. They are already experimenting with Disney and Pixar movies. Saw A Bug's Life and Beauty and the Beast air today.
So they will air Disney and Pixar library movies too soon On Disney Channel HD, than it's good move shows with movies

Super Hungama is an odd name. They have good names like Plus and Utsav. I don't think they came with Super Hungama with good intentions. I can see this being one steps towards failing a successful channel with odd name to convert it to some Star Sports channel. They have done it in the past. FX HD went down within 2 years of launch. HD feed was introduced based on eyeballs SD variant was getting and the genuine demand was there. Not because they got to have another HD channel. I can see Star having tough times getting rid of Disney's legacy channel like they did with Fox's channels. Disney's flagship channel Disney International HD not being included in bouquets is a disgrace already.

Intention is right bhai as i have explained. Why will star try to get rid of its parent Disney's flagship channel.... Fox rebranding was a diff case. This channel being rightly modified and better than just shutting it down. Disney International HD and Star Gold Select will soon b included in SVP HD and SPP HD Bouquet

Quite happy that star/disney has decided to continue with Disney International HD, during covid period star/disney realised potential of this channel. Earlier this was planned to b rebranded as Disney Channel HD.

Let's see what happens to Disney Junior and hope Bindass is made youth channel featuring old channel v shows, music and movies. Fox Life might b rebranded as FYI soon or might b rebranded

Around the world disney kids network going shutdown.... But it will not happening in India n usa...

I don't know why Disney Plus Hotstar doesn't provide live channels of Kids and other channels. I'm a Jio Fiber user my parents prefer to watch live channel which telecasts in DTH, other OTT apps like voot, zee5, sony, sunnxt provide live channels which comes in DTH. Hotstar provides some channels but it doesn't telecast same movies/shows which are telecasting in DTH

So they will air Disney and Pixar library movies too soon On Disney Channel HD, than it's good move shows with movies
They will show everything except the content related to the channel name. I have no hope for this channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock