About Error 999 in Tata sky

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 9,685

Vikram

Reaction score
Currently Tata Sky Start A New Service For Such Peoples That use Cards in Other Stb like DreamBox Or Xcruiser, Other Receiver Run Tatasky Channels Some Time Aftar This Showing Blank Black Scrren,
User Now insert The Card on Same Tatasky Stb But Now Card Run in Tatasky Stb For Maximum 1 Hours and after That Showing 999 Error, it is Showing Your Card permanent deactivate From Tatasky
No any Solution From Customer Care or Distributor,
After viewing error facing by many user on DDf i try to test itself and last My card showing 999 Error and customer care say " it is Blacklisted Due to Piracy But my card Deactivate From 5 Sep 2012 So i pressure On cc That How can i Piracy in deactivate Condition Now My Distributor Change my Card and Stb With same Customer Id, no any Solution for Error 999 From tatasky side Only Box and card Swapping is only solution of error 999

YJp0U.png

aQT20.jpg

I try to master Reset and After Reset Card Working some time and showing Recharge Your account but After 5/6 Mints Same Error 999 Appear.:damn
gc6RG.png

Great Technology...:D:p

Moral : Don't use Your Tatasky Card in any other Box otherwise Your Account,stb,card permanent Deactivate And Blacklisted :gn

really i appriciate it, good move by tata sky.. stop piracy act.. :)

And i think you can do experiment with box and card but only dont put signal of tata sky. Thanks i did lot of experiment on tata sky.

lonezahoor said:
my tatasky card are now gone

No Dear....,Call the Cc And Create Fr and after this Contact your nearest Tatasky installer,

Vikram, how he can do so if he is in outside india, also if you give reason as i have put the card to view channels in orton/openbox/dreambox then they will never reactivate it..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock