Seeking Help Tata Play STB Deactivated State / Cancel Policy

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope you guys are doing great.

So one of my friend is facing this issue.

Issue:

One of his MultiTV STB was in suspended mode from 2 years or so as he was not using it. So now he wants to re-activate the same but upon seeing in Tata Play App, the same box is not showing up in the account details. Upon enquiring with the CC, it was told that that multiTV box has been cancelled 2 years back and is now not available in the subscribers account. My friend never asked for cancellation of the said STB at all.

The STB is not showing up and is in archive, hence they cannot retrieve the box. He was told to get a new multitv connection.

So what options doe he have, is there any way for the STB to be re-activated or if not can he get a compensated for cancellation by Tata Play (where he did not even ask for cancellation from his side).

Comments from other users/experts are welcome.

Looks like it has to be escalated so that he can get compensation for the connection which was canceled without consent. First write to the Nodal Officer for re-activation or compensation, if they don't agree then register a complaint in the CPGRAMS or PG portal.

Looks like it has to be escalated so that he can get compensation for the connection which was canceled without consent. First write to the Nodal Officer for re-activation or compensation, if they don't agree then register a complaint in the CPGRAMS or PG portal.
Thanks @Abhinav bro

I have asked him to seek all options available if he doesn’t get any solution from TP

And yes will inform him about CPGRAMS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock