about music space hitz

this is why i have decided to not comment anymore in this forum bcoz some people r just here to defame videocon d2h

regarding planet m music space hitz, its s very good music chs run by videocon d2h, it airs latest and old movie songs a** well as ghazals.

let this forum be run lie this and u will soon see people not coming here as all wrong info is being posted

dino29 said:
this is why i have decided to not comment anymore in this forum bcoz some people r just here to defame videocon d2h

regarding planet m music space hitz, its s very good music chs run by videocon d2h, it airs latest and old movie songs a** well as ghazals.

let this forum be run lie this and u will soon see people not coming here as all wrong info is being posted

DUDE.....WHY DO YOU WORRY???????Do you own D2H??

This is a public forum everyone have rights to express there feeling about channel.When ever someone say something about D2H you will start saying they defaming D2H...I understand you like D2H but that doesn't mean other should not express there feeling..They pay money to D2H that means they got 100% rights to talk about it..How it will defame to D2H??...You talk like this and than say someone is fighting with you and mods dont take action

Wrong info?? he said his feelings...He saying about songs not channel PQ/AQ..Everyone will have different taste.he didnt like some songs and others will like that songs..How it is a wrong info??

Raviteja said:
dino29 said:

This is a public forum everyone have rights to express there feeling about channel.When ever someone say something about D2H you will start saying they defaming D2H...I understand you like D2H but that doesn't mean other should not express there feeling..They pay money to D2H that means they got 100% rights to talk about it..How it will defame to D2H??...You talk like this and than say someone is fighting with you and mods dont take action

Wrong info?? he said his feelings...He saying about songs not channel PQ/AQ..Everyone will have different taste.he didnt like some songs and others will like that songs..How it is a wrong info??

Its not just a matter of videocon d2h but its a matter of being honest and fair in analysis, i am all open for a open discussion but reality is that somepeople here are indulging in useless talk with sole purpose of defaming videocon d2h to show that tata sky, airtel are much better. i am against people making wrong comments against any dth company as that leads to a wrong info being transmitted to the people visting this forum
if planet m music space hitz is poor then i guess all music chs are poor as same content is shown on other music chs, the reality is that without reason some people are making useless comments

dino29 said:
Raviteja said:
dino29 said:

Its not just a matter of videocon d2h but its a matter of being honest and fair in analysis, i am all open for a open discussion but reality is that somepeople here are indulging in useless talk with sole purpose of defaming videocon d2h to show that tata sky, airtel are much better. i am against people making wrong comments against any dth company as that leads to a wrong info being transmitted to the people visting this forum
if planet m music space hitz is poor then i guess all music chs are poor as same content is shown on other music chs, the reality is that without reason some people are making useless comments

bhai,

as Raviteja mentioned, the taste of each person is different on the content of a channel..

I like Sun Music much.. Do you like it? Even in Tamil, I don't like Jaya Max much.. Also, I watch Murasu rarely.. But my parents will always watch that channel.. What does this mean brother???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock