Sunday Super Sale Offer 3/7/2016 -- I Music Space LCN : 379 @ Rs @ 2 / First Month

RE: Sunday Super Sale 3/7/2016 -- I Music Space LCN : 379 @ Rs @ 2 / First Month

Afzal i try to clear your doubt .. But can you tell me you asking regular imusic topup or asking abt imusic sunday super sale offer :huh ..

Sai, bro i want to unsuscribe regular top up and want to suscribe SSS top up.

Asad Afzal said:
Sai, bro i want to unsuscribe regular top up and want to suscribe SSS top up.

30 days over from the activation date means you can able to deact bro .. Call adtv cc :) .. But my suggestion is better to wait for 2 days coz we dont the T&C of this offer .. They may put 2nd month conditional Activation for this offer they was already done this ikidsworld sss offer couple of month back ..

Asad Afzal said:
ashwani bro plz tell that i music is also in DBR.
I want to say that Rs 42 are deducted once or on daily basis.

yes DBR from 2nd month onwards .. If there is no 2nd month conditional Activation means .. If means they will deduct whole amount at 31st day .. Once the offer launch on sunday we get knw the 2nd month fee ..

RE: Sunday Super Sale 3/7/2016 -- I Music Space LCN : 379 @ Rs @ 2 / First Month

Asad Afzal said:
Guys, I have a question:
I have already suscribed Imusic for Rs42, can i unsuscribe it and add this offer.

Yes you can deactivate it. For the 1st month amount will be deducted upfront. from 31st day it ll be deducted DBR basis. If you re subscription is in DBR basis now you can easily deactivate it & subscribe to sss offer @ Rs 2 else you ll get the msg your lock in period is 1 month. For the 2nd option call cc & raise a complaint for deactivating the top up & ask for unused amount or write mail using airtel app & ask for the same.

deemah786 said:
Yes you can deactivate it. For the 1st month amount will be deducted upfront. from 31st day it ll be deducted DBR basis. If you re subscription is in DBR basis now you can easily deactivate it & subscribe to sss offer @ Rs 2 else you ll get the msg your lock in period is 1 month. For the 2nd option call cc & raise a complaint for deactivating the top up & ask for unused amount or write mail using airtel app & ask for the same.
Good Information Share Bro

ashwani jindal said:
Good Information Share Bro

Thanks bro.

0c62b0f7e250eb7ba5f7835f1f8cbd08.jpg

1d0cb187c983958c665c18a70cc07c0a.jpg

a98e6896be19f58330125f8e75eedd70.jpg

4b01142e0ce034c4f5317cdf27782a70.jpg

bad offer to me.
this was the first offer when threy started the SSS offer and that time it was ₹4.

Optimus_Prime said:
this was the first offer when threy started the SSS offer and that time it was ₹4.

yeah they gave 2rs discount this time :lol ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock