About new connection of Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Suman Bar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 1,161

Suman Bar

Reaction score
Dear every one please help.
As all of you know that I am going to shift from d2h to Tata Sky in the 1st week of jan. Today I went to a local delear. I said I want to buy multiroom connection of tata sky with 2 HD box with Mega HD pack in both. They estimate me to pay Rs. 13000. But when I said that I have already a multiroom connection with 2 hd d2h boxes he said me he can not do anything for exchange it but I will get Rs. 500 discount if I fit my 2 new boxes with those Lnb , dish and cable. But now my question is If I do that I will get the warrenty from tats sky? Or If my old videocon dish, Lnb and cable is capable with Tata sky? Or please tell me that is it a write process? Help bro?

Try to make an understanding with him, tell you have dish and cable, he may cosider and give u discount. but d2h cable also low quality. I have checked myself, got more good signal with tata sky dish and cable compare to d2h dish and cable on d2h and tata sky both dth.

Oh! no you cant get waranty for all equipment from tata sky with d2h hardware, but for stb you may get.

sayan.sunny said:
Oh! no you cant get waranty for all equipment from tata sky with d2h hardware, but for stb you may get.
Oh bro thats mean for 500 I will loose full warrenty? Thank u for details bro.

You will get warranty for the stb only and not for the lnb and dish. So you can go ahead if you want to use your old dish.

@sunny bro. The cables supplied by the agencies are purchased from local dealers only hence they try to make profit by providing cheap quality cables.

Ankit Jain said:
You will get warranty for the stb only and not for the lnb and dish. So you can go ahead if you want to use your old dish.

@sunny bro. The cables supplied by the agencies are purchased from local dealers only hence they try to make profit by providing cheap quality cables.
That means if I buy it new I could not get warrenty of new dish and Lnb and cable?

Suman Bar said:
That means if I buy it new I could not get warrenty of new dish and Lnb and cable?

If you buy new dish and lnb, you will get warranty on that of course.

Back
Top Bottom