ABS 2 South Beam started

Some hot channels have started on Russian beam now, like : o-la-la 1 & 2.
...but too bad, we wont be receiving them :'(

I think bro, sat was in test phase with limited signals/power,as stated in last statement by Gtss Russian beam will able to receive in Russia & CIS countrys so we have some chance to get it but we have to wait atleast 1 month ie full operational.

hereby, I m quoting some posts from russian forums: ( signals are weak, thats wht ppl r saying)
========
> "I signal power on the tube. GTSS 55%. And you have how many?"

> 11544 and 11604 - 37%

> Given that I have to focus 85E, I think nothing, although the signal constantly jumping. In the early days, when only included these TP signal was 80%

> Now you have someone show? Tried, not even close signal. Sad

> There is a signal, but not much.

> Well, apparently my Vu + Duo matter catches. I can not prescribe and 11683n 2020 and the transponder does not register too. In the first case, too low speed, the second probably too much for my receiver. Sad

> I'm in Bulgaria transponder 11045N gives 50% quality, all channels of the transponder rabotayut.Ostalnye not berutsya.Antena 1.8.
Today such situatsiya.No cloudy.

> Wengen transponders Rainbow - 0 (a few days ago have registered, but even then the reception was on the verge of collapse), the rest are new confident enough

Now I am getting Good Signals, S- 75% Q 90-95% On ABS2 South Beam On my 60cm Dish. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

citut4W.png

World Fashion and GCN Tv Started On Tp 11524/H/30000 & 12553/H/17500 (ABS2), Now all Channels are showing black screen except GCN Tv(Colers Bars). :)

Thats gr8 news bro, means they'll add some gud channels on south beam too. :eek:hya

World fashion channel :sp, very interesting. :)
Pls post channel pics bro, once channels start actual transmission.

All christian religious channels will be shifted to C band as information bar showing in the screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock