• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,806

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
Quarterly-growth-in-Net-Active-subscribers-of-pay-DTH.jpg

Market-share-of-DTH-Operators.jpg

The data is only for pay DTH operators and excludes Freedish, the free DTH service of Doordarshan. TRAI has stopped reporting the total DTH universe, which also includes the inactive subscriber base. In terms of market share, Dish TV’s share of total active DTH subscriber base fell by a percentage point to 24% while Sun Direct’s share increased by the same percentage to end quarter at 10%.

Tata Sky carries maximum number of channels

DTH-operators-on-their-platforms-as-on-30.06.2017-.jpg

Read more at: Active pay DTH sub base jumps to 65.31 mn in June quarter: TRAI | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

So its Tata Sky everywhere - Isko laga dala toh life jingalala.

This is warning for Dishtv their share is constantly coming down and Tata Sky will surpass them anytime.As a customer of Dishtv I am pained to see this and they should turnaround quickly otherwise their fall is inevitable.Also Tata Sky showing pay channels as 316 while in another news quoted saying pay channels in June as 293.How I am perplexed.

I still say sd is doing reasonably well by having only 8tp 😯 where others have more than 12tp average

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock