Sad News Actress Sridevi Passed Away

I can't believe this

Princess of Tamilnadu gone unexpected one

Big loss to Indian cinema she have fans all over the world by her childish , brave , lovely acting

She done all the roles very perfect many films are super duper hits

One post can't able to post all this but just 1 film i want to quote "moondram pirai" wow what a acting by her the film is the reason she went to bollywood from kollywood

Most unfortunate & sad news in the morning :(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::cry::cautious::cautious:

Shocked to hear news about Sridevi early this morning. R.I.P Sridevi :hands:

f6fa6f760789553.jpg

really such unexpected and sad news
RIP.

Really shocked at the sudden demise of one of the legendary actress Sridevi. May her soul rest in peace! I loved her comeback in English Vinglish and was expecting more such films in the future although she did one Tamil film Puli in the recent past. May be she is in a better place now in the heaven along with all the good souls. I literally have no more words to say. Shell shocking saddest news of the day :(

Just yesterday Zee Cinema HD was showing English Vinglish. Can't believe such a versatile actrees has passed away at just 54. :cry::cry:
Now Boney Kapoor has lost two wives.:tears::verysad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock