[Alive - Awareness about Cancer] Actress Poonam Pandey is no more

Delete this thread please. It's a fake news and publicity stunt.

This isn't a good way to spread awareness for any cause . Cancer is a big deadly disease but playing death tricks just to gain awareness is a poor approach . There should be a legal against her for this.

Screw you. I genuinely felt brand. #Unsubscribed

Jokes aside. Brilliant marketing work. If you felt bad. You actually care about diseases you can get. And you also are aware about cervix cancer now. This kind of shock is sometimes needed to make people aware. What if someone you knew died because of lack of simple vaccination?

I am no one to tell what others should do. It's best to live life with dignity. We live in a society. There are certain rules we are supposed to avid with. The comments underneath her passing away. Not only shows mindsets of most males. It should open ones eyes about choices. People will shame and consider you as object even after your passing of choices you make. No human deserves to be treated that way. It's always best to be remembered for something good than be spat on after death.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock