Sad News Actress Sridevi Passed Away

Don't want to put any allegations to anyone at this stage but I feel something is there not only me many thoughts are same

As we saw many mystery cases in Indian Cinema i hope it shouldn't/mustn't be one of the case

Let's see how it goes later we discuss though still i can't believe & digest this news

Death due to Drown in bathtub. Strange. How big are the bathtubs in 5star hotels ?

Don't want to put any allegations to anyone at this stage but I feel something is there not only me many thoughts are same

As we saw many mystery cases in Indian Cinema i hope it shouldn't/mustn't be one of the case

Let's see how it goes later we discuss though still i can't believe & digest this news

When bollywood glamour, money and underworld cones together anything can happen

I was really sad when I got to know that Sridevi has passed away from an heart attack. Then was confused when they the reason being beauty surgery gone wrong but now with this accidental drowning thing under the influence of alcohol, I really feel bad for her. This is kind of impossible to happen but still no one can do anything about it. What ever it is now I believe her soul will rest in peace in a better place with good souls in the heaven.

The spelling of drowning is incorrect in reports.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock