Breaking Adani to purchase 29.18 % Stake in Media group NDTV

Ndtv anchors on their way to open YouTube channel :blush2: :lol::hehe::hehe::blush2:

5mkUlIA.jpg

Good News. NDTV has been quite behind interms of upgrading its broadcast infrastructure and i do hope Adani Group will help finance the much needed upgrade. Also we may see NDTV Profit being rebranded as BQ Prime as Adani Group runs the online business news portal in partnership with Mr. Raghav Bahl who has been trying since long to launch a business news channel and expanding the presence of the media organisation.
I beg to differ. Network 18 (or rather news 18) is still referred to as Ambani ka Channel (Ambanis' channel). They owe allegiance to Mr.X. who is a friend of Mr. XX. ANd now with Mr. Y buying a stake in NDTV, it will soon be referred to as Adani ka Channel (Adanis' channel). Mr. Y is also a friend of Mr.XX and he too has some interests of his own.

Last edited:
So, NDTV set to join the "Godi Media Club" of lethal debates, comedy circus, Gaali Galauj (abusive verbiage), and fake news. I hope Ravish Kumar and other fellow NDTV anchors will not associate themselves with such a club. They should immediately tender their resignations from NDTV, and join the likes of independent journalists like Abhisar Sharma.
Wouldn't make much difference. Some shows in the Hindi channel were Godi Media lite. English version will take the hit.

Wouldn't make much difference. Some shows in the Hindi channel were Godi Media lite. English version will take the hit.
I beg to differ again. Prime Time with Ravish Kumar is not like DNA, Black & White, Master Stroke, etc. etc. Moreover they don't accept ads from Baba Ramdev's Patanjali as other Godi channels do.

Last edited:
It's high time to Adani Media should launch NDTV Imagine TV or Acquire Broadcasting company like enterr10 network.

Moreover they don't accept ads from Baba Ramdev's Patanjali as other Godi channels do.
This is so true, they continuously maintain high standards in selecting advertisers for greater good of public knowing that it is not good for their finances.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock