Breaking Adani to purchase 29.18 % Stake in Media group NDTV

What will Adani do by acquiring an FTA broadcaster like Enterr10 or Shemaroo? Adani’s interests lie in the big broadcasters whose target audiences are in the big cities. NDTV was an easy target. Hope they at least launch HD channels.
Hope you Remember earlier Enterr10 too launched Pay Tv Channels, Don't underestimate Shemaroo its power house of Indian broadcasters, without Shemaroo support Broadcasters like Viacom18 and Zee won't survive in Hindi entertainment/movies market.

Last edited:
Hope you Remember earlier Enterr10 too launched Pay Tv Channels, Don't underestimate Shemaroo its power house of Indian broadcasters, without Shemaroo support Broadcasters like Viacom18 and Zee won't survive in Hindi entertainment/movies market.
I am not denying or underestimating the power of Dangal, Goldmines and other FTA channels. They are critical to the success of DD Free Dish. But I am saying that Adani will not be interested in them as they target a rural audience. I don’t know why you brought in FTA broadcasters in a thread where we are discussing Adani, NDTV and big media houses. I find it irrelevant since those FTA broadcasters are not entering the news sector any time soon.

Which people are you talking about? Don't you think people who knows stakes and share market were very much aware of these things?
The people due to whom he had to release a statement. Social media was full of such memes and comments

Prime Time on NDTV is more like left wing propaganda supporting Ronghiya, defending AAP, celebrating win of Anti-BJP govt, spreading fake news, etc. NDTV, Bharat Samachar and News 24 are channel from chamcha gang. So no news channel is fair in the game.
Spreading propaganda is illegal. Why don't right wing government who is in power stop his lies?

Prime Time on NDTV is more like left wing propaganda supporting Ronghiya, defending AAP, celebrating win of Anti-BJP govt, spreading fake news, etc. NDTV, Bharat Samachar and News 24 are channel from chamcha gang. So no news channel is fair in the game.
Agreed. It does not broadcast correct facts like gps in 2000 note.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock