add any "mangalore location's channel"

Reaction score
Pls d2h
Add any karnataka's mangalore locatión channel. 1 channel also not availabe.therfore dth rejecting in dakshina (south) kannadian's.

Is there any channel dedicated to Dakshina Kannada region from any Sats? i think no...
dear there r certain guidelines for DTH ops to ad any channels. they cant add any local cable channels ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Is there any channel dedicated to Dakshina Kannada region from any Sats? i think no...
dear there r certain guidelines for DTH ops to ad any channels. they cant add any local cable channels ..

otherwise here rejecting dth.and put the cable connection.

Manish Raj Killur said:
otherwise here rejecting dth.and put the cable connection.

Thats ur choice .. We r only members of the forum and not a part of any DTH officials . we all using DTH by paying to them for our chosen channels .
Perhaps u thought that we can add channels in DTH but not ..

Can u provide list of kannada channel shown by various operator in ur region

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

It has already been informed to the member that a dth can add a channel if and only if it is being transmitted from a satellite.As long as my info goes, no local cable channel (be it in mangalore or elsewhere) is up linked to satellite.

try for canara star digital settop box..this is the only digital settop box to provide mangalore region channels...
1. Sahaya TV
2. Namma TV
3. Spandana HD
4. V4 Movies
5. Request TV
6. V4 News

Is there HD channels too available ? if so how many ? what about Dolby Digital in HD Channels ?

lol its not HD.. its just for showing off.. i live in Udupi n get all these channels n how easily ppl get fooled here :P They think that HD channels can be shown on analogue cable n sometimes they also say its asli HD.. Feel like crushing them! Even V4 news claims to be a HD channel lol.. The quality doesn't even come close to fta channels! Most of the ppl who watch these local channels dont even know what HD is n some think its a true HD channel :D

Re: RE: add any "mangalore location's channel"

KIRU said:
try for canara star digital settop box..this is the only digital settop box to provide mangalore region channels...
1. Sahaya TV
2. Namma TV
3. Spandana HD
4. V4 Movies
5. Request TV
6. V4 News

yeah i've asked him several times to buy it but he doesn't even bother to check the replies n keeps on creating threads like these. Admin should ban this guy or else someone pls explain him that local channels can't be added on dth..

Back
Top Bottom