DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,671
Is there something we can do about this conversion of ARP users? Anyone to email to or tweet to?

They also told me that those customers opt ARP before November
They can continue their ARP pack

But those opt ARP after November
They will be migerated to new regime

Airtel slightly changed my ARP in February to new regime

When I mail them they told me that I took
Super saver pack on 11th December

This is bad news for me then. I opted for ARP on Dec 3rd. They didn't change my plan yet but Fingers crossed.

I still have time yet they moved me to new plan. Either they themselves changed it or my meddling with channel selection via App during half sleep might have screwed up. Anyways i have time this weekend to select what i want.

Last time i paid Rs 700 (actually it was ARP at Rs 6,999) for primary and Rs 275 for secondary so this time trying to find something within Rs 450 - 500 per connection so the same price stays.

I have 4 choices, TN Mega HD, TN Value Sports HD, TN My Family HD & TN Value Lite HD. Or simply choose TN Mega HD for Primary and for secondary choose the lowest SD pack and add some fav HD channels via ALa-Carte and feel satisfied.

I wish after this election, everything reverses and they offer Infinity HD ARP at Rs 6,999 for Primary and Rs 3,026 for secondary so this monthly renewal is averted.

So isn't this against the TRAI rules which clearly states ARP subscribers can continue if they wish to? It definitely does not say before or after November. Airtel seems to have conjured up its own rules

In the event of this change happening as it has happened to Vinit, could someone suggest to whom it could be escalated to, emailed to or tweeted to?

Hi all. I was on LDP/ARP from December 2018 with plenty of balance. All channels as per the LDP/ARP plan were working until yesterday. About half hour ago, my package got changed to the new regime. I didn't add any channel, nor did I do any recharge.

Has it happened to anyone else on LDP/ARP?

Hi all. I was on LDP/ARP from December 2018 with plenty of balance. All channels as per the LDP/ARP plan were working until yesterday. About half hour ago, my package got changed to the new regime. I didn't add any channel, nor did I do any recharge.

Has it happened to anyone else on LDP/ARP?
Yes I am also moved new regime.my old plan rental was 219 on super saver pack.
5Vx0MxV_d.jpg

Last edited:
I was also on ARP till 16th Oct 2019. All channels were working fine till yesterday but today airtel changed my plan without my consent. Neither i did any recharge yesterday nor i add any ala-carte pack but airtel changed my pack. bullsh*t to airtel

Can someone post that TRAI order where it says all ARP customers to continue until the pack expires? It was there on this forum. Can't seem to find it :(

Last edited:
Can someone post that TRAI order where it says all ARP customers to continue until the pack expires? It was there on this forum. Can't seem to find it :(
Even if you find it and report to Airtel, they'll not change your pack back. Once it's changed, it's done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock