DDF Exclusive Alert!!! For ARP Users Don't Add Any Channels/Boquet to Your ADTV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 121
  • Views: Views 14,640
I'll try with Airtel but I need to find that TRAI order. It was there here on the forum and no matter what I search for I am unable to find it.

All I found was this: DDF Exclusive - 4 DTH operators showcaused by TRAI for migrating ARP customers
DDF Exclusive - New TRAI DTH Policy Summary and Escalation Contact Details

Long Duration Packs:

As per the new TRAI policy, clause no 11 clearly states that those customers who have done recharge for their connections anually, service provider cannot change customer's package till the validity period ends. If any service provider forces the customer to change their annual packages, customer have to lodge a complaint with TRAI as well as raise complaint in various consumer forums if possible.

You may send an email in the below format. Emails IDs at the end of the post.

Subject: Please do not change my long duration plan as per directions given by TRAI to all service providers.

Customer id :
Name :
Mobile no :

As per the TRAI guidelines, I'm requesting you to not change my long duration pack till the validity expires. Below are the links to TRAI clarification on this.

Point 11. of TRAI faqs https://channeltariff.trai.gov.in/data/FAQ_BnCS.pdf

Yes I am also moved new regime.my old plan rental was 219 on super saver pack.
5Vx0MxV_d.jpg
even old plan was cheaper as annual.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock