Seeking Help Adding a channel to my ARP

I'm on ARP/LDP too and sadly I watched IPL in SD instead of HD. Looks like I have to do the same for World Cup
I have star sports HD2, watched IPL matches in that. But world Cup India matches will probably be telecasted in SS1 HD.

You are not understanding what I am trying to ask, sometime back I've seen some posts saying that there were few packs which includes NCF in the pack price itself, which will bring down the total price we pay. But I don't remember which post it was or those packs still exist or not. One example, the TN Superstar SD Monthly Pack rs158 launched in April is no longer available. I'm asking packs like that if someone knows
:wall: :wall:
NCF was included in those packs because those were the images of brochure & in it price includes NCF. Same pack is available in self-care also. If you're thinking that the normal basepacks which includes NCF in price will be cheaper then it's completely wrong thinking. Go & count the number of channels, NCF will be same.
All these are for normal basepacks & superstar is a offer pack. It's even not available in app. If you were talking about offer packs then you should've mentioned it in your first post.

:wall: :wall:
NCF was included in those packs because those were the images of brochure & in it price includes NCF. Same pack is available in self-care also. If you're thinking that the normal basepacks which includes NCF in price will be cheaper then it's completely wrong thinking. Go & count the number of channels, NCF will be same.
All these are for normal basepacks & superstar is a offer pack. It's even not available in app. If you were talking about offer packs then you should've mentioned it in your first post.
Same feeling for me with you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock