Tricks to drop a channel.

nnikki

Reaction score
Today i dropped Sony Six ala carte channel with in 15 days.
I spoke to CC , they said its not possible to drop a channel with in a month.

Here's what i did: I called them again and asked to update my base pack :south special to grand sports pack and remove all addon's and alacarte. funny part is that, they able to remove the sony six alacarte this time.

Once they did that , I logged into mytatasky and changed my basic pack to my previous base pack :south special.This way i got rid of sony six alacarte with in 15 days.

And the trick worked for me :) . Anyone have the better tricks , please share it. :)

I dropped Star world premiere in 20 days without any tricks. I just asked tata sky 's online customer care to drop it and they did that instantly. ;)

Force1996 said:
I dropped Star world premiere in 20 days without any tricks. I just asked tata sky 's online customer care to drop it and they did that instantly. ;)

You got lucky with that. when i pleaded CC to drop it , they refused it bluntly.

bhaskar9090 said:
lol.but how cud u change the base pack again,every pack are 30days lock..gor

No bro.we can change base pack at any time. I did it last month.

*Subscription to one of the Base Packs is a must to avail of any Add-On Packs. Add-On Packs and Regional Packs are available for a minimum duration of 30 days. No change for the selected Add-On Packs and Regional Packs will be permitted for a period of 30 days (from the day you subscribe to it) unless you opt for the Annual Mega Pack. ---------As per TS T&C

I once unsubscribed from Star World Premiere HD channel and Tata Sky deducted the charges on daily basis. So I lose only a few bucks not 60/-

Base pack can be changed 'n' number of times..and at any point of time...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock