Addition of 5 New HD Channels on the platform from 25 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 5 NEW HD CHANNELS

Wow so Tata Sky also Started Free Preview for All newly launched channels.

Excellent news for செழியன் (Chezhiyan) bro and all South bros. Finally the much delayed Sun HD channels are adding. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :luv :luv :luv
And special mention to Khepacheley bro because finally his dream of D Sport is getting fulfilled. :tup

Shawl bro, you must be jealous now, in Airtel you cannot watch INTM, Roadies, Splitsvilla in HD, so you must keep going to your native where TS is installed... :lol

And TS knows that many HD channels (Naaptol, Da Vinci, SSHD4, FX) are shutting down, so it is maintaining the balance of HD channels. :clap :clap

JollyLNB said:
Excellent news for செழியன் (Chezhiyan) bro and all South bros. Finally the much delayed Sun HD channels are adding. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :luv :luv :luv
And special mention to Khepacheley bro because finally his dream of D Sport is getting fulfilled. :tup

Shawl bro, you must be jealous now, in Airtel you cannot watch INTM, Roadies, Splitsvilla in HD, so you must keep going to your native where TS is installed... :lol

And TS knows that many HD channels (Naaptol, Da Vinci, SSHD4, FX) are shutting down, so it is maintaining the balance of HD channels. :clap :clap

:no :no
airtel is installed at my native, and I am at my native only now :k

Wow..Fantastic addition by Tata sky...:luv :eek:hya

Boss is back with a bang..:eek:hya :luv :eek:hya

No one can beat Tata sky in India..:k

RE: 5 NEW HD CHANNELS

Basil said:
DSport is an HD Channel only :k

DSport 75 pm :skd

Yes 75 per month is little bit higher..It may be any dispute between Star and Discovery..even d2h also asking 45 per month...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
actually to be frank airtel added all hd channels very quickly launched till date in 2k17 issue is with old pending channels like wild hd etc so we are not jelous :D hope airtel going to add mtv hd+ soo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock