Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
''3rd HD channels Count after SMS HD and CC HD addition
4th SD channels Count''
This is wht matters...:p

PQ & AQ or Specifications r personal choice ! :k

so Hardware is not matters for you :skd

if your Box will not work properly you will not able to see 1 channel correctly forgt 400-500 :s

ABCDEFGH said:
When will the channel be added ?
Today night (in 6 hours?
Tomorrow morning @ 9:00 A.M ?
Or tomorrow night (in 30 hours) ?

As per CC, July 01, 00:00, so in 6 hours.

@jd bro CC also saying tomorrow 00:00 hours and chances of addition on tomorrow is more because till now CC HD testing not started :s

Rushil.D said:
so Hardware is not matters for you :skd

if your Box will not work properly you will not able to see 1 channel correctly forgt 400-500 :s

It's not a competition as most dth provide durable STB,
I'm using Videocon HD for few years , no issues !

It's channel count & package prices wht matters to decide the leader !
( Most of dth provide similar quality for A & P)

on a more serious note... did this channel get downlink permissions? mib published new list?

Shadow said:
on a more serious note... did this channel get downlink permissions? mib published new list?

:no:no

Rushil.D said:
@jd bro CC also saying tomorrow 00:00 hours and chances of addition on tomorrow is more because till now CC HD testing not started :s

Hope they add it tonight or they will surely postpone it. :s

sayan.sunny said:
Guys are you kidding! !!! never compare Sun direct with Tata sky, it's looking like roadside dhaba with 5star hotel , please don't make unfare and unmached comparison. ..

bro i am not a fan of sun direct.... But let me say one thing in ur comparison i know the price of 5star hotel for food.... :s:s:s:s:s and also roadside dhaba price..... :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya and u may tell quality of food in both but its upto the customer choice they have the right to choose btwn both..... :):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock