Adipurush | Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Saif Ali Khan

I read this thread from beginning. The way they have created hype at Baahubali level and then this teaser was such trashy.

None of the character matches the actual one's. I get that director wanted to make ramayana at big scale but why do you have to completely change the character's looks. I feel prabhas would be good a choice as Ravana or Hanuman and Ramcharan as ram would be better casting. Nikiten dheer would be a nice choice for Ravana.

I recently watched The Legend of Hanuman on Disney+ Hotstar! Hotstar and it's VFX is best even being pure animated series.

Love seeing all the criticism. Filmakers always thought they were immune to criticism when it came to mythology content. This time everything went horribly wrong. From casting choice to VFX. Even Prabhash's Bahubali magic has also died out. His movies unless it's a sequel of a cliffhanger. It doesn't do any good.

Last edited:
Love seeing all the criticism. Filmakers always thought they were immune to criticism when it came to mythology content. This time everything went horribly wrong. From casting choice to VFX. Even Prabhash's Bahubali magic has also died out. His movies unless it's a sequel of a cliffhanger. It doesn't do any good.
I think T Series purposely doing this against Prabhas ( Saaho, Radhe Shyam now Adipurush). But Prabhas is not kid, So blamed to him only.

He can afford to make good VFX as his wife was the producer and he owns the production company himself. He knows the cost of making good movies. Meanwhile other star charges ₹100 crore for themselves. What budget for VFX is left for a ₹300 crore movie than? Cost is not distributed properly.
Same thing happens with Adipurush Prabhas charging 150+ cr (social media), So VFX should be like this sh#t only.
Producer always will be in profits with Theatrical and Non Theatrical rights.
Yes
All producers in profit zone only directors suffering after failure of movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock