Adipurush | Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Saif Ali Khan

Yes
All producers in profit zone only directors suffering after failure of movie.
Actors does not directors. Sometimes they sign movies on profit sharing arrangements. Some even voluntarily returns money when movie flops. Producers also loses money when music, satellite and OTT doesn't recover the making cost.

What a stupid explaination this guy is giving. What exactly happens on small screen that we can't see on bigger screen? None of the scenes get cropped. By this logic people wouldn't have liked Marvel movies as well. This guy seems so shattered by the reviews that he lost some basic logics.

Another stupid logic. That generation also knows how the characters of Ramayana did look like and you shouldn't be making a completely different characters just because you want to tap that audience. It's creating a false picture in their mind or else just make a film like iron man in hindi(Not copy)

ls it me or anyone else that Prabhas looks more like Raavan in this movie than Ram?
Yes he has more bulky body. I shouldn't say it but he is looking ugly.
He would've been good for Raavan's role.

True. Post Baahubali he is never looking his true self. Just imagine Prabhas Baahubali look in Adipurush. That Baahubali look of his was bang-on for Adipurush movie.
If Rajamouli sir had made Raamayan his look would've been lot better.

SSR👑 bots after watching Adipurush trailer. 😂👍
j1GR6Wy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock