ADTV change addon price for 99 pack

Jay and Saj007 bro,
Apart from RS.251 as a rental for HD secondary connection in adtv is any charges for add on packs, especially for hd? Is mirrored d first connection of sd and HD channels without extra money ?
Some of our ddf member wrote ,In d2h secondary connection is not there,we have to pay for other packs excludes base pack and in Tata sky only rental,it has mirroring d base pack a and add on.

Pls clarify

No bro in adtv secondary hd conection u not pay any extra cost for hd channels. [emoji6]
But their charge is 250 rs. And u not take any annual or semi annual offer for multi conection.
They cut monthly base. [emoji4]

Dear Airtel guys ( Higher authority or senior authority ) pl change 99pack with 2 add on compulsory policy. many customers not happy with this policy.

I hope they see this post. and help to all customers A.S.A.P. :)

jay vithlani said:
Dear Airtel guys ( Higher authority or senior authority ) pl change 99pack with 2 add on compulsory policy. many customers not happy with this policy.

I hope they see this post. and help to all customers A.S.A.P. :)

Dear Jay bro,
kindly confirm the two add on policy, my second time argument with CC also landed in same conclusion that I need to select two only from listed options in same page + other topups of my intrest.
e.g I need my plan 99 + Hindi HD (81/m) + regional top up (57/m), but they simply do not accept due to new policy...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock