ADTV Change ROI & South Pack Price

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 58
  • Views Views: Views 4,542
Bishnu15 said:
I never meant to hurt anybody. But anybody defaming any dth brand can never be supported or accepted under any circumstances. Never. I hope this clarifies Laxman bro. No more off topic comments. I also say to Jay Bro discuss about sun direct in general discussion about sun direct thread. I created that thread to discuss all about sun direct. But please, not here. Now @ Devesh bro it was not meant for you as well. Carry on the healthy discussion please. Off topic comments should stop now.

but bro u will not answer my doubt.i raise it once again here its accptble to shining sun direct from jay kumar bro.if u accpt means at ur point of u one member can praise the any dth at infinity height.but didnt crictise at mustard level.........

laxman16 said:
but bro u will not answer my doubt.i raise it once its accptble to shining sun direct from jay kumar bro.if u accpt means at ur point of u one member can praise the any dth at infinity height.but didnt crictise at mustard level.........

You will keep on commenting on off topic posts ? :angry

Bishnu15 said:
You will keep on commenting on off topic posts ? :angry

oh this not fair.so u agree the word shining.then smod's will look into that.i close the topic with this post.

laxman16 said:
oh this not fair.so u agree the word shining.then smod's will look into that.i close the topic with this post.

I disapprove both of your comments.

I disapprove your this comment:

"dnt put ur concerns as our concerns......we accept price hike with channel addition.skix is added so oly south customers enjoying ipl in tamil.dark dth not added skix till today south customers of that dark dth watch ipl in english or hindi this is the position of that dth.....and also that dark dth hike package price last month 10 to 30rs.that time u will not open ur m**th.so u dnt have rights to open ur m**th here.so plz shut it....." (Quoted Laxman's comments)

Now please stop it ! Please.

Sadiq said:
As per another thread the price hike postponed. So many threads running on this. So not sure which is correct...

sadiq bro plz see post no.1, update screenshot. :) :hello ;)

Back
Top Bottom