ADTV changed TPs of 20 channels..

I also want KTV hd and Tamil regions music channels Airtel only not concentrate anything in Tamil regional channel adding they only concentrate other language channel's.Videocon recently added more Tamil language channel music and entertainment and tatasky also having more Tamil channels,sundirect also updated recently but Airtel only not concentrate in Tamil channels so they loose Tamil regional customers very soon.....

My south magnum HD pack end of mid mar'17.if airtel don't add ktvhd and other HD channel I am switch to planning of tataskydth.also i want mk network tamil SD channel.

dharma81 said:
I want KTV hd and some infotainment, music genre HD channel

mani55555 said:
I also want KTV hd and Tamil regions music channels Airtel only not concentrate anything in Tamil regional channel adding they only concentrate other language channel's.Videocon recently added more Tamil language channel music and entertainment and tatasky also having more Tamil channels,sundirect also updated recently but Airtel only not concentrate in Tamil channels so they loose Tamil regional customers very soon.....

dharma81 said:
My south magnum HD pack end of mid mar'17.if airtel don't add ktvhd and other HD channel I am switch to planning of tataskydth.also i want mk network tamil SD channel.

mithu said:
want d sport sd hd

mani55555 said:
Various Tamil music channel is there like mk tunes,tunes 6,raj music etc

Use the general discussion thread for these posts PLEASE! 

Link Removed 

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock