ADTV changed TPs of 20 channels..

RE: ADTV changed TPs of 19 channels..

Optimus_Prime said:
to add single HD channel , they've to shuffle all channels..:lol

How Come conclusion of 1 hd channel :huh .. For 1 hd channel they simply remove the AM hd channel then they can add it simply 1 hd channel but this is not like that something they aiming big some amount of hd & sd channels or new tp's but these changes not only for SAB HD :no:lol:hehe;) ..

RE: ADTV changed TPs of 19 channels..

Gobinaath said:
How Come conclusion of 1 hd channel :huh .. For 1 hd channel they simply remove the AM hd channel then they can add it simply 1 hd channel but this is not like that something they aiming big some amount of hd & sd channels or new tp's but these changes not only for SAB HD :no:lol:hehe;) ..

1st of all, One HD channel coming as per Vikash Bro( Right or wrong doesn matter here) and one SD channel coming as per tv Ad (Sony BBC EARTH SD)
that's y I wrote 1HD channel.
but you can think whatever u want like Bunch of HD & SD coming , New TP coming but before publicly said , U have to Add sources. Isn't it? And I don't have source so I wrote '1 HD channel'
and ok!! these changes not only for Sab HD but also for Ktv HD too. now happy????:lol :lol :lol

Optimus_Prime said:
but you can think whatever u want like Bunch of HD & SD coming , New TP coming but before publicly said , U have to Add sources. Isn't it?
Source for new tp may arrive
  • . ..
So if these tp added not bunch but some amount of channel may arrive right coz no dth cant kept the Tp empty after added into the existing tp's atleast in adtv isn't it :huh ..
Optimus_Prime said:
and ok!! these changes not only for Sab HD but also for Ktv HD too. now happy????:lol :lol :lol

No No Im not a fan of KTV :hd infact i dont watch SD version too :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock