ADTV changing all channel no from 22 to 24 November

• Thread starter Thread starter vikash 6827
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 157
  • Views Views: Views 34,195
No one in the ADTV crew realized that they are doing the most damaging thing to subscribers?  A person with simple common sense will not do this. How a corporate doing this.

I think they are thinking about it. I no longer see that banner in 118. Anyone seeing or saw recently?

Formal mail received. Nothing expect from airtel

digitaltv to you
Dear Er.K.Sivakumar,

Warm greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your feedback email on our services for your Airtel DigitalTV account 300

Firstly, let us thank you for taking time out and writing your invaluable feedback.

At Airtel we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps us to improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes in near future.

We thank you for your association with Airtel and look forward to an enduring relationship.

Assuring you of the best experience – always!

Best Regards,

VBF Paul
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

Gud effort bro. I think ADTV will surely look into it. We need Language wise aligning and each language group should start with 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 like that. And The starting channel should be either No 1 in that  language or home channel of that language.

sivakumar79 said:
Formal mail received. Nothing expect from airtel

digitaltv to you
Dear Er.K.Sivakumar,

Warm greetings from Airtel!
Best Regards,

VBF Paul
Airtel DigitalTV
Bharti Airtel Limited

I too received email with the exact same contents but the difference was the name of the signatory which was Pradeep Kumar.

However, I received another email from Nodal office with almost similar content but with Nodal Reference Number.

Hope they do the requested Tamil LCN changes as requested. ;)

kiranmsh said:
Telugu channels new lcns screenshot or list plz..
c503a925b8fa54cf1c5da41bd20c72ae.jpg
ae2c5c9e617ceb65c65436c2d5244854.jpg

karan_hdl said:
Optimus bro is KTV HD & Zee Tamil HD coming soon??

If at all zee tamil hd launched in the future it might be added before KTv HD Imo.

Back
Top Bottom