ADTV Testing Star Sports 4K

Vadirocks said:
There Is No HD Channels In Telugu Except Gemini HD!
etv ap etv telangana sakshi tv channels technically hd channels but they have no hd licences and these channels available in downscaled sd only.

Vadirocks said:
Who Told You This?

FYKI It's Not HD!

It's In SD Format Only 720*576 Pixels

HD Means 720p (1080*720), 1080i (1920*1080)

TV9 TELUGU , NTV TELUGU , 10TV TELUGU , ETV & ETV AP & TS
All Programs/Shows will be shooted in :HD
But they AIR THEM IN Downscaled SD

Deepu Darling said:
etv ap etv telangana sakshi tv channels technically hd channels but they have no hd licences and these channels available in downscaled sd only.

syam said:
TV9 TELUGU , NTV TELUGU , 10TV TELUGU , ETV & ETV AP & TS
All Programs/Shows will be shooted in :HD
But they AIR THEM IN Downscaled SD

Oh Come On! Guys!

We All Know That Since 2010 All Channels Capturing Contents In Full HD Mode Only!

But What The Downlink We Receives In STB That's The Matter Here!

Sun TV HD or any other HD channels are sometimes showing the programmes or movies shot in SD. But we can't call them as SD channels...

Is it available in stb? If then LCN?
Still testing going on?
Normally Airtel not testing for long duration

jayanji said:
Is it available in stb? If then LCN?
Still testing going on?
Normally Airtel not testing for long duration

:no:no

It has been removed both from STB and TP.

Earlier as well, they test 4K on TP, but didnt add on STB.. this time they tested on STB as well.... but now its removed.

shawl_who said:
:no:no

It has been removed both from STB and TP.

Earlier as well, they test 4K on TP, but didnt add on STB.. this time they tested on STB as well.... but now its removed.

Title is little confusing
ie; testing continues

Sadiq said:
Those who want downscaled 4K you can watch the match in SS HD1, HD2, HD3 and HD4. Quality of downscaled 4K will be equal to all these. You imagine that the logo is 4K.

instant laughing
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:nj:nj:em:em:hehe:hehe:hehe

Sadiq said:
Those who want downscaled 4K you can watch the match in SS HD1, HD2, HD3 and HD4. Quality of downscaled 4K will be equal to all these. You imagine that the logo is 4K.

By downscaled I meant 1080p. And 1080p is far better than 1080i I am sure you are aware of it :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock