Breaking Travelxp 4K HDR Testing From Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which box? that's what I'm asking about.
I think that photo is completely fake, edited on travelxp 4k hdr photo with star4k and tata play 4k logo. 🤣
it's their Service channel and Tata/Airtel transmitted 4k feed through that service channel, DTH operators always working with broadcasters those 4k broadcasting feed Uplink/Downlinking. Don't you remember CWC 2015 selected matches how Tata, Airtel and Videocon Broadcasted in 4k feed ?

If It's Fake Why Are You Sharing On Telegram Groups??
Its was my silly mistake bro as I didn't knew its unethical and against the forum rules that exclusive content should be shared with proper thread link and credits. I was calling it fake because I'm noob as @Bapun had called me. I didn't believe of it at first because of previous year experience when there was so much hype of startsports4k satellite channel but at the end nothing happened and again this year there is no advertisement of 4k channel from any broadcaster and media channels yet. I shared that photo just to spread information, this wasn't going to benifit me. I already apologized to the respected forum contributors. 🙏

Last edited:
Its wrong and unprofessional to share something exclusive in this forum , and that to its watermarked with @Devaraj V name. If you wanted to share you should have asked prior permission from admins before doing so.

Now atleast you can delete it.
Ok i have already deleted the post from telegram group.

Last edited:
EPG Added On 4K Channel

20240321-145856.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock