Breaking Advisory issued to Reality Shows Portrayal of Children

I boy Kochikame is favorite of mine too. I have seen all it's Hindi and 330+ Japanese Episodes and still watches it. The one which used to air on Hungama was heavily censored I came to know after watching all the Japanese episodes.
So the episodes they were airing in 2006 were censored? If yes then 8-9 years later they re-censor an already censored show.

I boy Kochikame is favorite of mine too. I have seen all it's Hindi and 330+ Japanese Episodes and still watches it. The one which used to air on Hungama was heavily censored I came to know after watching all the Japanese episodes.
I still prefer Hindi dubbed version over Japanese ones.

I still prefer Hindi dubbed version over Japanese ones.
Yes,
but what we can do when nothing is available.

So the episodes they were airing in 2006 were censored? If yes then 8-9 years later they re-censor an already censored show.
Yes, Bro. Hungama TV censors Animes again and again. Look at the Shinhan old episodes used to air before 2010 and now. Earlier they used to cut only heavy n*de scenes now they even cut small things.

Last edited:

Rules have become stringent over years and so has implementation and penalties for violation.

By the way during UPA many channels got banned but under NDA2 channels were allowed much more freedom and space to experiment. Still people say that current government is regressive which i do not agree with completely .

I&B Ministry has asked all private satellite TV channels to avoid showing children in an indecent, suggestive and inappropriate manner in dance reality shows or other such programmes.

The ministry noticed that several dance-based reality TV shows portray young children performing dance moves that were originally done by adults.

Ministry said “These moves are often suggestive and age-inappropriate. Such acts may also have distressing impact on children, impacting them at a young and impressionable age.”

Centre's Advisory Over "Indecent" Portrayal Of Children In Reality Shows
Even Animax started censoring b****s of females in Fairy Tail : Final series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this on Sony LIV? Why the hell are they messing with OTT services now. This is disappointing. @Dipjyoti Roy
I was looking forward to watch some Indian thriller after watching Kahani. Someone recommended Hate Story. I decided to watch on Sony Liv as I had the subscription. I couldn't understand half the movie as it's so heavily censored. Coming to that Animax post. There is nothing to censor there. I can show you worser thing in Indian TV. No one is censoring those.

I was looking forward to watch some Indian thriller after watching Kahani. Someone recommended Hate Story. I decided to watch on Sony Liv as I had the subscription. I couldn't understand half the movie as it's so heavily censored. Coming to that Animax post. There is nothing to censor there. I can show you worser thing in Indian TV. No one is censoring those.
I won't be shocked if they censor women's wrestling in the near future because of their revealing clothes. Better yet just don't air women's wrestling at all.

I won't be shocked if they censor women's wrestling in the near future because of their revealing clothes. Better yet just don't air women's wrestling at all.
If it's not sensual. They won't censor it. Women wrestling that needs to be censored is already being censored. Certain moments from Impact Wrestling is censored every week. Revealing clothes doesn't always mean vulgar and we are not Saudi Arabia for christ sake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock