Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 284
  • Views: Views 61,378
After going through this thread, I'm very much tempted to have this. I can sacrifice travelxp HD as mentioned in this thread Seeking Help - Airtel HD STB New Connection Price (I didn't aware about SD availability in ADTV unlike d2h). But. it's not available in my city (as per airtel site) :tears::tears:. Some post in this thread mentioned, amazon delivering this to all pincodes. But will it be installed by airtel in my house?:huh:huh:huh Can anyone please help me

That's the reason, I changed my mind and decided to have ADTV. But, my bad luck, I can't have this Internet STB as my city is not listed. State capital (Ranchi) included. So, I think soon Jamshedpur will be covered. I should wait for few days.

I was about to pm you to reopen that thread. But then I found this thread of Internet TV and decided to have this. This perfectly suits my requirements in every aspects. But unfortunately I have to wait till my city gets listed. I also checked in Amazon through the link provided in the first post, it's showing currently unavailable.

I also checked in Amazon through the link provided in the first post, it's showing currently unavailable.
Yes bro, its not available on amazon India currently. :(

I was about to pm you to reopen that thread. But then I found this thread of Internet TV and decided to have this. This perfectly suits my requirements in every aspects. But unfortunately I have to wait till my city gets listed. I also checked in Amazon through the link provided in the first post, it's showing currently unavailable.
@Pranab bro, imo you should go with hd+ box and buy amazon Firestick. It will give you more awesome experience. Just my view.. you can go through our dedicated thread for firestick and ask any queries.

Firestick looking great, need to explore little more. BTW, what's the difference between ADTV HD & HD+?

I forgot, my TV itself has built in wi-fi, I never used it. Don't think I'll be needing any of firestick or Airtel internet tv.
First I need to understand my TV features.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock