Airtel 4K Internet TV Launched [Detail and Price]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 288
  • Views: Views 63,079
Now, control your new Airtel Internet TV experience with the companion Airtel Remote + Gamepad App.
You no longer need to find your remote to navigate your TV. Use your the Airtel Remote +Gamepad app on your smartphone to change channels, adjust the volume, or type text to search.
ed96961db4a86e0a03c936f58a50ac04.png
e3d5d5b1a1fdd29494c1fe305765049e.png
3addc2623bb18ee708f84cbd232b5209.png
be32bf13609c4a3b36003df024952b80.png
53803d24a07e5618c7f52a3ae75ed490.png
4f078b5461ac057edd9675111ddd47d3.png

sagarkr said:
I wrote MXQ & ETC, That implies & covers all other brands  
but Fine. No MXQ (I wrote it coz its short to write than list of Amkette, Profitech, T96/H96,  CROCON,ETC
(and MXQ people, if you're reading this, Please don't stop my money coz this post is just to please my friend 'karan_hdl')  :lol :p

for why I dont think its Ideal to go for this box , please see my post
Is-Airtel-4K-Internet-TV-Worth-To-Buy?pid=1126924197#pid1126924197

Bro I also said so many other things why didn't you reply as a whole than pick hole & reply :p
Anyway I am going to upgrade after user reviews from DDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
karan_hdl said:
Bro I also said so many other things why didn't you reply as a whole than pick hole & reply :p
Anyway I am going to upgrade after user reviews from DDF.

Sure, I agree with you its a descent deal for SD/HD (without DVRs Or recording function) users... :)
But Lets say after a year for Eg. a user thought that he doesn't want to subscribe for a monthly plan with 
and stops recharging it, its unclear whether ADTV can continue whether they will let us use Just as 
a Pure android box?? and being ADTV customer for 6-7 years now, I think they would disable all features
if u stop recharging (just strong Feeling). :lol

ALso I dont know if it cud play x264/x265 format videos from my pen drive/HDD.  :huh
So lets wait till some1 burns pockets and gives us thorough review.
btw I hope you read my post..link given in the previous post...

No hard feelings bro :) :) , we're here to help each other to get the best of our hard earned money ...
and we all know what happened to high priced Airtel wifi dongle they launched few yrs back....  :wall :wall
I am talking abt this one
News-Airtel-digital-TV-On-demand-Wi-Fi-dongle

sagarkr said:
Sure, I agree with you its a descent deal for SD/HD (without DVRs Or recording function) users... :)
But Lets say after a year for Eg. a user thought that he doesn't want to subscribe for a monthly plan with 
and stops recharging it, its unclear whether ADTV can continue whether they will let us use Just as 
a Pure android box?? and being ADTV customer for 6-7 years now, I think they would disable all features
if u stop recharging (just strong Feeling). :lol

ALso I dont know if it cud play x264/x265 format videos from my pen drive/HDD.  :huh
So lets wait till some1 burns pockets and gives us thorough review.
btw I hope you read my post..link given in the previous post...

No hard feelings bro :) :) , we're here to help each other to get the best of our hard earned money ...
and we all know what happened to high priced Airtel wifi dongle they launched few yrs back....  :wall :wall
I am talking abt this one
News-Airtel-digital-TV-On-demand-Wi-Fi-dongle

I am talking other way round First TV channels then Internet.Tarrif plans if they allow existing HD+ Monthly Tarrif or DBR mode then this a big thing from Airtel and needs to be commended not critiqued.So just wait for further updates on variety of aspects then give another detailed review.

Last edited by a moderator:
so bro tell me plans we have to pay seprate for other servies like netflix etc ?????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock