Breaking Airtel Action Adda Service Channel Added by ADTV

Airtel shouting like this "Ab hoga Airtel par dhamakedar action sirf Rs. 43.2/- mai". Airtel Laya hai ek naya service channel. Abhi Subscribe kare.

Airtel shouting like this "Now Airtel will have explosive action only Rs. 43.2/- per month". Airtel added a new service channel. Subscribe now.

Last edited:
After huge success of Anime Booth now Sony has again partnered with Airtel Digital TV to launch another service channel "Action Adda" which will feature Non-Stop WWE Action all thru the day....a great surprise and good news for all the WWE Fan Universe in India :)

After huge success of Anime Booth now Sony has again partnered with Airtel Digital TV to launch another service channel "Action Adda" which will feature Non-Stop WWE Action all thru the day....a great surprise and good news for all the WWE Fan Universe in India :)
Very Good move 👏 👍 Any Pics of the channels .

Instead of Sony they should partnered with WWE direct so we can enjoy "WWF, Nitro, Attitude Era, etc etc."

Instead of Sony they should partnered with WWE direct so we can enjoy "WWF, Nitro, Attitude Era, etc etc."

Yeah anna but that would make the service channel pricing to be very high, partnering with broadcasters is lot better considering it proves to be affordable option but any issue or concerns arising can be discussed and resolved much easily.

I think Airtel Digital TV should next partner with FanCode or with owners of other sporting properties whose TV Broadcast Rights remian unsold in India and launch dedicated service channel for the same....i had included this point too in my feedback shared with their senior team

Back
Top Bottom