Breaking Anime Booth by Airtel added by ADTV

I was gonna write the exact same thing. You would do it better. So I didn't do it. The problem here is the pricing. Either these channels needs to be free on initial days. Or be priced around ₹10 during launch. Just so that viewers can explore the offering. Pricing directly ₹55 is discouraging to viewers.

Agree buddy....also they need to introduce multi audio option for such channels. Airtel Digital TV and other operators also should add a Kids Live Action Shows & a Movie Channel airing animated + other movies meant for children below 12/15 .

Already have requested Disney-Star to launch a youth as well as kids movie channels .....dubbed hollywood /bollywood movies+hindi/english songs + youth shows from bindass/channel v and new shows +international teen/regular shows dubbed in hindi can be aired on Youth Channel while Kids Movie Channel can air animated + other movies/shows for children....hope same r launched soon alongwith retro bollywood movies channel

Agree buddy....also they need to introduce multi audio option for such channels. Airtel Digital TV and other operators also should add a Kids Live Action Shows & a Movie Channel airing animated + other movies meant for children below 12/15 .

Already have requested Disney-Star to launch a youth as well as kids movie channels .....dubbed hollywood /bollywood movies+hindi/english songs + youth shows from bindass/channel v and new shows +international teen/regular shows dubbed in hindi can be aired on Youth Channel while Kids Movie Channel can air animated + other movies/shows for children....hope same r launched soon alongwith retro bollywood movies channel
Multi audio will increase cost of production. I don't think regional audience would be open to such niche offering.

What is Booth ???

Booth means Dayyam (Ghost) Right ???
That's bhoot bro which means ghost 👻

Google showing this:
qqJYybn.jpeg

I was gonna write the exact same thing. You would do it better. So I didn't do it. The problem here is the pricing. Either these channels needs to be free on initial days. Or be priced around ₹10 during launch. Just so that viewers can explore the offering. Pricing directly ₹55 is discouraging to viewers.

Yup adtv have Sunday super sale / airtel Sunday service sale nowdays they will be given this anime booth channel at 1 rs for a month
But don't know will they give next Sunday or later sunday

What is Booth ???

Booth means Dayyam (Ghost) Right ???

That's bhoot bro which means ghost 👻

Google showing this:
qqJYybn.jpeg

Ohh it means Airtel started new telephone services :LOL:

Just kidding brother.
Anime at one place I think adtv wants to mean that
As booth means a place where we used to call from landline earlier

And ghost is bhoot

Bharti Airtel and Culver Max Entertainment Private Limited (Sony Pictures Networks India) have jointly launched Anime Booth to revolutionise anime viewing in India. Designed to deliver uninterrupted viewing of anime content, Anime Booth will provide an immersive and ad-free experience catering to the demand of passionate anime fans. The services will available to Indian viewers in Hindi.

The service will be accessible through Airtel's DTH services, including Airtel Digital TV and Airtel Xstream TV, with a subscription cost of Rs 1.8 per day. It will offer an affordable and accessible platform through which users will be able to enjoy their favourite anime series without interruption.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock