Good News Airtel and Star reach an agreement

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 13,257
On what basis, agreement is done?? There will be price hike or not??
If not, then why they were doing this drama & blaming each other for price hike??

Star, Airtel Digital TV renew content deal
MUMBAI: After weeks of bitter public spat, broadcaster Star India and direct to home (DTH) operator Bharti Telemedia (Airtel Digital TV) have reached an agreement.
The move will ensure that the Airtel Digital TV consumers will get access to Star India channels which includes the Indian Premier League (IPL) telecast on Star Sports network.

I want to recharge my Airtel STB which is close from last 3 years. I would like to know that Does airtel and Star issue is properly sort. Is there any thread or not for star channels availability on Airtel dth in future? On Airtel website its still showing * ( terms and conditions) on star channel. I want to be sure before recharge my airtel stb accout.

Last edited:
I want to recharge my Airtel STB which is close from last 3 years. I would like to know that Does airtel and Star issue is properly sort. Is there any thread or not for star channels availability on Airtel dth in future? On Airtel website its still showing * ( terms and conditions) on star channel. I want to be sure before recharge my airtel stb accout.
It has been resolved. Both star and Airtel official Twitter account also posted the message.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock