Seeking Help airtel not showing broadcaster bouquet

My app also not showing broadcaster bouquet. Is there any solution bro?
If you are on Airtel Black, you will not be able to select or view broadcaster bouquets. This is some shady tactic that Airtel is using so subscribers can only opt for the more expensive A-la Carte channels. The only options available are the Airtel bouquets which are useless at best.

I tried getting in touch with the dedicated support team and they are pretty much useless to the extent that they had to send a technician to my place to understand what the issue is. 🤦‍♂️

The technician however informed me that as an Airtel Black customer I wil not be able to see the broadcaster bouquets, but if I exited Black and became a prepaid customer, I will be able to. Like I said..Shady tactics by Airtel.

If you are on Airtel Black, you will not be able to select or view broadcaster bouquets. This is some shady tactic that Airtel is using so subscribers can only opt for the more expensive A-la Carte channels. The only options available are the Airtel bouquets which are useless at best.

I tried getting in touch with the dedicated support team and they are pretty much useless to the extent that they had to send a technician to my place to understand what the issue is. 🤦‍♂️

The technician however informed me that as an Airtel Black customer I wil not be able to see the broadcaster bouquets, but if I exited Black and became a prepaid customer, I will be able to. Like I said..Shady tactics by Airtel.
Same issue with me from last 2 months

Airtel black or not, they have hidden the broadcaster bouquets for all users. I think they are doing it so that we would opt for their higher priced packages. Only way to add or remove them seems to be by calling customer care. But beware they will try to upsell you a costly package.

Airtel black or not, they have hidden the broadcaster bouquets for all users. I think they are doing it so that we would opt for their higher priced packages. Only way to add or remove them seems to be by calling customer care. But beware they will try to upsell you a costly package.
Use Trai channel selector app..I faced same issue

In this case, TRAI should not allow DPOs to form boutiques/DPO packs as they can't offer discounts. So customers can opt channels/Boutiques from Broadcasters for their needs.

i have subscribed to a 6 month pack from airtel. NO airtel black and even i cant see option for broadcaster bouquet

In this case, TRAI should not allow DPOs to form boutiques/DPO packs as they can't offer discounts. So customers can opt channels/Boutiques from Broadcasters for their needs.
Guess we need to write to TRAI or some Airtel head to complain about this. Unethical activities TBH.

Exactly this issue has to be raised with TRAI and also the individual broadcasters. These broadcasters are also losing money because of Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock