Airtel Digital TV Advance Rental Packs

Good update....Airtel Stop all Long duration Offer Or Nothing Free on airtel Long durataion Pack But airtel Reduce Offer Charges Like Previously Value sports 12 Month advance rentel pack @ Rs.2400 With 45 Days Free But Now Rs.200 Discount To customer.

Vikram said:
Good update....Airtel Stop all Long duration Offer Or Nothing Free on airtel Long durataion Pack But airtel Reduce Offer Charges Like Previously Value sports 12 Month advance rentel pack @ Rs.2400 With 45 Days Free But Now Rs.200 Discount To customer.

That is what i have asked you in my previous thread.But you didn't answer my question.

So we will get around 1 month on 1year pack.

So it is useless to subscribe to long duration pack.:p

piinku1 said:
Vikram said:

That is what i have asked you in my previous thread.But you didn't answer my question.

what about this pinku Link Removed

are you checked?

people said:
piinku1 said:
Vikram said:

what about this pinku Link Removed

are you checked?
yes, that was my query.But now it is confirmed.
In portal they are showing both.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock