Breaking Airtel Launching New DPO (Curated) Packs

Hello, can I get Sony channels (set, sab, max etc.) in Odia curated pack ?? I only see Star and colors channels in Odia curated pack... Plz help me...

Hello, can I get Sony channels (set, sab, max etc.) in Odia curated pack ?? I only see Star and colors channels in Odia curated pack... Plz help me...
You can add happy India smart Hindi pack for Rs48 plus tax provided by Sony with all above and also will get Sony sports 3 and Sony BB c and much more

Last edited:
Basic sd/HD plans disappeared from app 😵😴

Edit : coming back again!

Last edited:
Hi, I have a doubt

I subscribed to Sony's Happy India English Sd pack today . However, pq is bad so I want to change the bouquet to hd one. In that case, I'll remove the sd bouquet today. Will the lock-in period apply?

Hi, I have a doubt

I subscribed to Sony's Happy India English Sd pack today . However, pq is bad so I want to change the bouquet to hd one. In that case, I'll remove the sd bouquet today. Will the lock-in period apply?
No bro...Lock-in period apply only on alacarte not on broadcaster bouquet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock